Please see the Covid-19 page for all measures in place, in line with Government Guidelines.
hampton’s bar bistro offers a comfortable and casual dining experience in a cool, funky environment.
We have free car parking, a rarity in Dublin 4, and free Wifi throughout the building. You can also glance at sporting events on our big screens as you eat.
It is all done in a discreet and casual way, so people who have come in for a cosy, candle-lit dinner can comfortably sit alongside someone who has come in to watch a football match or catch up on emails.
We have a fantastic heated Terrace area to the front of the hotel. This is a lovely area to grab a quick bite ‘al fresco’ style. You could also relax for the day, enjoying the sun with some great cocktails or sample some of our fine craft beers.
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Heated Terrace Area
- Big Screens for Sporting Events
Breakfast is for hotel residents only. The Bistro is open to the public from 12 Noon.
Pre-Bookings taken from 12 noon until 9pm.
Mon - Fri 7:15am - 10:30am
Sat - Sun 8:00am - 11:00am
Mon - Sun 12:00pm - 9:30pm
- Pre-Booking Recommended (see OpenTable link to book)
- Outdoor Service only for non-residents until July 5th. Indoor service for residents only on June 5th + 6th.
- Outdoor Service for all permitted from June 7th.
- Outdoors: 1m distancing between the outer edges of each party.
- Indoors: 2m distancing between the outer edges of each party.
- Max 6 people per table (indoors), Outdoors we can accommodate up to 6 adults and up to 4 children per booking.
- Face Coverings to be worn when not seated at table
- We will be taking contact tracing details from lead booker
- Single-use menus in use
- The €9 meal and the time limit will no longer be in place