We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check here frequently. Hampton hotel (Hotel) will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
General Manager, hampton hotel, 19-29, Morehampton Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
Tel: +353 1 6680995
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), the data controller is hampton hotel, having the address as noted above.
What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Hotel, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified. Information collected on the Site may be used to:
- Enter your email in our promotions
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
You can opt-out of any of these promotions by emailing the hotel directly.
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
If you decide to make an online reservation at the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine provided by our booking management system vendor Net Affinity.
All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
Protecting your information
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect. Hotel has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
You have rights under Irish Data Protection legislation, with regard to our processing of your data. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us in writing at: General Manager, hampton hotel, 19-29 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook Dublin 4, Ireland.
You have the right to be informed about any personal data which the hampton hotel holds relating to you, including how we acquired such data, and the purposes for which it is being used. This right requires that you will be given a copy of your personal data which you may have supplied to us via our website or in other correspondence and interactions.
To exercise this right, you must make your request in writing, posting it to our address as specified above and including with the request, a copy of appropriate legal form of identification and a copy of a current utility bill to verify your address. No fee is required for this service. A request will be dealt with as soon as possible and we will respond to your request within one month from the date on which your request was received.
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected. If you discover that we hold inaccurate personal data about you, you have a right to instruct us to correct that information. Such an instruction must be in writing and must contain evidence of the correct information. We will respond as soon as possible, and in any event within one month from the date on which your instructions are received.
In certain circumstances, you have the ‘Right to be Forgotten’. This means that you can request that hampton hotel removes any and all references to you from our records and systems. We will comply with all such requests in a timely manner, as required by the Data Protection legislation, unless other operational or legal obligations require us to retain such data for a particular purpose or period of time.
You have the right, at all times, to object to processing of your personal data which you find intrusive, excessive or unwarranted. hampton hotel will respect your right to do so, but may need to continue such processing where required do to so by law, or within the terms of an existing contractual arrangement.
Children's Privacy & Parental Consent
Links Provided To Other Sites
Hotel may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Hotel. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their on-line policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
When you visit the Hotel’s website, some browsing-related information on your device (computer, Smartphone, tablet etc.) is likely to be recorded in files called "cookies" and stored on your device.
- What are the different types of cookies?
There are several categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to browse some websites and use all of their features (the user's operating system support, display etc.). Without these cookies, features such as the display will not have optimum functionality. Note: these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve a user's experience by helping us understand how they use our websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used etc.). These cookies do not identify you individually.
- Functionality cookies: in order to make browsing easier, these cookies store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- Targeting/advertising cookies: these cookies enable a user to receive targeted advertisements based on their interests, but they also limit the number of times that the advertisements appear.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies enable third parties ("affiliates") that publish marketing campaigns on their websites to be paid on behalf of the "web merchant".
- Cookies from social networks: these third-party Cookies let you communicate the content of our site to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our site. This is the case with the "Share" and "Like" buttons on "Facebook," "Twitter," "LinkedIn," "Viadeo," etc.
Social networks which offer these application buttons can identify you by these buttons, even if you did not click on one of them when you visited our site. Indeed, some Cookies allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site whenever your social network account is activated on your device when at the same time, you are on our site.
We have no control over the procedures social networks use to collect information about your navigation on our site. Please read these social networks privacy policies regarding personal data. These should allow you to exercise certain privacy options with these social networks, in particular by adjusting your user accounts for each of these networks.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of your browsing experience when visiting the our website. This technical process primarily allows us to:
- adapt the layout of our websites to suit your device's display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.)
- store some of the information that you fill in on our online forms to help us personalize your subsequent visits to our websites
- collect statistics. These relate mainly to the number of times you visit our websites and your use of the different services that we provide (sections and content viewed, links), with the aim of improving their relevance and usability
- put security measures in place (for example asking you to reconnect to a page or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed)
- offer you, through advertisements, personalized content that is likely to be of interest to you.
Important: Advertisements or links to third-party websites may be included on our websites. Your personal details may be collected by third parties when you click on these links. This Charter does not cover visits to third-party websites. The Hotel cannot be held responsible for the policy of third-parties regarding personal details and the use thereof.
Policy Modifications & Contacting Hotel
hampton hotel, Donnybrook, Dublin 4, has worked diligently to provide you with accurate and updated information on this site, however, we cannot be absolutely certain that everything on this site is free of errors or omissions. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this site.